An online King James Study Bible with the following features:
- Fully linked study Bible
- Complete dictionary access from every verse
- An advanced Bible search facility
- The full Strong's Concordance
- A complete atlas for all Bible places
- Bible stories, topics and library
The American Dictionary of the English Language contains the foundation of America's heritage and principle beliefs.
- Over 70,000 word definitions
- All definitions are from a Christian viewpoint
- The only mainstream dictionary to use Bible verse references in its definitions
- All references are linked to the Kings Bible
The most widely used and respected Bible dictionaries for all levels of user, with eight classic dictionaries
- Webster's 1828 Dictionary
- Easton's Bible Dictionary
- Hitchcock's Names Dictionary
- Smith's Bible Dictionary
- Naves Topical Index
- Strong's Concordance
- Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon
- Brown Driver Biggs Hebrew Lexicon
The Reformation Era Bibles and manuscripts presented in full.
- 26 Bibles and manuscripts with full navigation
- An interlinear list of each and every verse in the Bible
- Up to 3 Bibles in paralel with the choice from all 26 Bibles
- A verse analysis comparing the King James Bible with the 1550 Greek Texus Receptus
- Verse analysis with Strong's numbers and Greek-English lexicon
- The history of the Textus Receptus
- Chronological lists of Greek and English editions of all Bibles and manuscripts
The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (TSK) is a collection of Bible cross-references.
Each cross-reference guides you to verses that let the scriptures interpret themselves.
In this way you get a true sense of the meaning of Bible words from the Bible's own perspective.
- Over 500,000 Bible cross-references
- Each verse linked to The Kings Bible
The Bible cross-references in the TSK are a collection of many authors work over many centuries.
In some cases this reaches all the way back to patristic commentaries.